We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Every night around 4:30pm I start dreading cooking dinner. I don’t enjoy cooking very much but my husband works really hard and I do enjoy making him happy, so I start scrolling through Pinterest to find meals he would like. Here are five dinners I have made for him that he really enjoyed! Now they are on the dinner rotation 🙂
PS: All these dinners are beginner friendly 🙂
- One pan healthy sausage and veggies. I love this dinner! Its quick, easy and delicious! I feel really good about my family eating this because its filled with vitamin rich veggies. My husband never eats vegetables so I was thrilled to see him devour this dinner. I don’t put any cheese on ours because he is not a fan of Parmesan cheese, it is still so flavorful though.
- Green chili chicken enchiladas. We just made these the other night for my birthday dinner and it was amazing! I got to watch TV while he cooked for me and then we both enjoyed it! The sour cream makes these enchiladas really creamy and the green chilies add a delicious little kick!
- Stupid-easy slow cooker shredded Mexican chicken. I don’t think dinner can get any easier than this recipe. It is literally 3 ingredients thrown in the crock pot. I make this one all the time because its cheap and I can put everything in the crock pot, go do my errands, and come back to a yummy dinner!
- Slow cooker Cajun chicken Alfredo. This is another easy crock pot dinner. I was hesitant to try this one but it turned out really good! Steven loves spicy food so this was right up his alley and I ended up really liking it too! You could make it with sausage if your guy prefers.
- Daddy’s open faced hamburgers. Cheeseburgers are an always good, classic dinner. I love love love hamburgers and fries but sometimes we just have chips with our burgers. I like having mine with just one bun but Steven has his with top and bottom bun. He also has to have his favorite Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce on his.
I hope these dinners will help when deciding on dinner for you and your family! Enjoy!