We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Guys are so hard to shop for! At least with women most are happy with the traditional flowers, chocolates or jewelry. Some are even happy if their significant other just remembers a card! So, I thought I would take the work out of shopping for the guy in your life and make the Ultimate Valentine’s Day gift guide!
1. Food. Guys love food. Wether it’s going out to his favorite restaurant, picking up the food he loves or cooking him the meal he always asks for. Food will be sure to put a smile on your guys face! Last year I made my husband steak, asparagus and macaroni and cheese. He loved it! He really appreciated that I took the time to make his favorite meal. Try a recipe from this awesome cook book or get him some delicious man food to try!
2. A sexy outfit. And CONFIDENCE. Sometimes women don’t feel comfortable dressing up for their man but Valentine’s Day is about love which is putting the other persons happiness above your own. So, ladies dress up for your guy and do it with confidence! He loves you and will not be looking at any flaws you think you have. Here are a couple reasonably priced outfits for your special night
3. A watch. A watch is a wonderful gift to show your love. Every time he looks at the time he will remember how generous you were 🙂 I would love to get my husband a personalized watch reminding him how much I love and appreciate him. Check out some of these options
4. Cologne. If your guy wears cologne get him another bottle or get him one you really love the smell of. By getting him a refill you are showing him you know him and what he likes. By getting him one you like he will think of you and making you happy every time he wears it. Here are a few popular colognes
5. Clothes. My guy never buys clothes for himself so Valentine’s Day is a great excuse to get him some. Or maybe your guy has a favorite sports team he would love to support. My husband is a huge Seahawks fan, I know he would love anything in their colors. Check out some of these ideas
6 Beer. Guys love beer. I am not a fan of beer but all the guys I know are super into it. My husband loves to try different kinds of beers (and have me take a sip even though I always have the same grossed out reaction). Give him what he wants this Valentine’s Day and make his taste buds happy! Maybe he would even enjoy making his own beer!
7. Beard care. The new trend with guys is having a nice full beard. Help him out by getting him some supplies to keep his beard in tip top shape. If your guy is growing his beard, he’s sure to love one of these awesome beard grooming kits!
And there you have it! The ultimate Valentine’s Day gift guide for the guy in your life! Let me know if this list was helpful! Happy Valentine’s Day! 💕
You might also like The Best Baby Shoes